Job Title: Auto Mechanic – Donegal
ARE YOU A QUALIFIED AUTO MECHANIC WITH MAIN DEALER EXPERIENCE LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
WOUL YOU CONSIDER RELOACATING FOR THIS ROLE?
SUITABLE RENTAL ACCOMADATION WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified auto mechanics within a main dealership in Donegal Town.
- Very competitive starting salary
- 20 days holidays per year
- 10 additional bank holidays
- Great working environment
- Good work/life balance
- Rental accomadation is available to successful candidates
Successful Candidates will be required to:
- Perform work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership standards.
- Communicate with parts and service department to obtain needed parts, inform workshop manager if the vehicle is awaiting parts, and pursue special order of parts if necessary.
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunctions and perform a repair after confirming authorisation by the Service Manager/advisor.
- Examine the vehicle and perform vehicle health checks and Video health Checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notify service advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Road-test vehicles to spot check work performed.
- Maintain a clean and neat workspace and adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards.
- Previous experience working with Franchised Dealer systems diagnosis equipment and modern electronics is required.
Additional Requirements for this role:
- Full clean and valid driving license.
- Self-motivated with high-Quality standards.
- A team player
- Excellent English both spoken & written
- Salary: From €36,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Relocation assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends